Poltavskiy Aleksandr Vasil'evich, doctor of technical sciences, leading researcher, Institute of management problems of Russian Academy of Sciences named after V. A. Trapeznikov (117997, 65 Profsoyuznaya street, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Zhumabaeva Asel' Sagnaevna, senior lecturer, sub-department of space engineering and technology, Eurasian National University named after L. N. Gumilyov (010000, 2 Satpaeva street, Astana, Kazahstan), firstname.lastname@example.org
Ayzharikov Kuat Aydangalievich, lecturer, sub-department of radio-electronic equipment of the flight vehicles, Military Institute of the Air Defense Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan named after T. Ya. Begel'dinov (463024, 16 A. Moldagulova avenue, Aktobe, Kazakhstan), email@example.com
Pivkin Anton Viktorovich, candidate of technical sciences, senior stuff scientist, sub-department of radio equipment design and production, Penza State University (440026, 40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Telegin Aleksey Mihajlovich, candidate of technical sciences, senior stuff scientist, sub-department of radio equipment design and production, Penza State University (440026, 40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
It is shown that the theory of making decision allows to do the choice of line of behavior in different situations. Basic property of rational decision is an optimality, i.e. the variant chosen other things being equal must have the highest estimation. This simple principle of aspiring to maximization of winning and minimization of losses appears most reasonable in simple situations. However, during work with technical objects (by the technical systems) a human factor (wrong decisions) over can bring to non-fulfillment of their basic setting, losses of financial and temporal character. In the conditions of scientific and technical progress, becoming of the new technological mode based on new and, foremost, informative technologies, the choice of correct and scientifically-reasonable decision acquires a primary value. Within the created system of measures for management and ensuring release of qualitative production the new science – a kvalimetriya as which experts understand science about measurement of quality of various objects was created. This science is based on modern methods and models of an assessment of quality and a technological level of the created production and successfully develops. In relation to production of a special purpose the method of an assessment TU of samples of arms and military equipment with attraction of mathematical methods of the theory of decision making and expert estimates which then has received application and approbation at an assessment of concrete samples of VVT has been offered. This method, was widely adopted among scientists and specialists of defense industry complex owing to simplicity, availability, reliability and efficiency of receiving results. Features are considered and the basic concepts of procedure of decision-making, and also one of approaches to a problem definition at an assessment of a technological level of difficult technical systems and the choice of alternatives during their creation are specified.
complex technical system, multi-level complex technical systems, systems analysis, life cycle, life cycle stage, the process of decision-making, decision maker, the alternative (Alternative), indicators and performance criteria.
1. Lindsay, P. Information processing in humans / P. Lindsay, D. Norman. – M. : Mir, 1974. – 550 p.
2. Azgaldov, G. G. On qualimetry / G. G. Azgaldov, E. P. Reichman. – M. : Publishing House of Standards, 1973. – 172 p.
3. Azgaldov, G. G. Theory and practice of quality assessment. Fundamentals of quality control / G. G. Azgaldov. – M. : Economics, 1982. – 256 p.
4. Andrianov, Yu. M. Qualimetry of engineering products / Yu. M. Andrianov. – Leningrad : Engineering, 1990. – 271 p.
5. Yurkov, N. K. The concept of synthesis of complex high-tech products / N. K. Yurkov // Proceedings of the international Symposium Reliability and Quality. – 2012. – Vol. 1. – P. 3–6.
6. Avakian, A. A. the development of fault tolerant systems electronics-based redundancy management / A. A. Avakyan, N. K. Yurkov // Proceedings of the international Symposium Reliability and Quality. – 2011. – Vol. 2. – P. 369–375.
7. Yurkov, N. K. Instrumental medium for improving the reliability of the RES / N. K. Yurkov, B. K. Kemalov, V. P. Perevertov // Proceedings of the international Symposium Reliability and Quality.–2011.–Vol.2.–P.192–194.
8. Kirillov, V. I. Qualimetry and systems analysis / V. I. Kirillov. – Minsk : New knowledge ; Moscow : INFRA-М, 2012. – 440 p.
9. Semenov, S. S. Evaluation of technical level of weapons is an important factor of its development / S. S. Semenov, V. N. Harchev, А. I. Ioffin // Military Parade. – 1995 – № 1-2. – P. 174–176.
10. Semenov, S. S. Evaluation of the technical level of weapons and military equipment / S. S. Semenov, V. N. Harchev, А. I. Ioffin. М. : Radio and Communication, 2004. 552 p.
11. Yurkov, N. K. The concept of synthesis of complex high-tech products / N. K. Yurkov // Proceedings of the international Symposium Reliability and Quality. – 2012. – Vol. 1. – P. 3–6.
12. Semenov, S. S. Evaluation method of technical level of guidance systems of controlled bombs / S. S. Semenov, V. V. Shcherbinin // Questions of Defense Equipment. Series 9. Special control systems, servo drives and their elements. – M. : Infortekhnika, 2010. – Vol. 1 (242)–2 (243). – P. 29–32.
13. Semenov, S. S. Experience of scientific recognition of new approaches to the assessment of the technical level of weapons and military equipment on the example of controlled bombs / S. S. Semenov // Ammunition. – 2007. – № 5–6. – 214 p.
14. Spirkin, А. G. Fundamentals of philosophy / А. G. Spirkin. – M. : Politizdat, 1988. – 592 p.
15. Tsvirkun, А. D. The structure of complex systems / А. D. Tsvirkun. – М. : Soviet Radio, 1975. – 200 p.
16. Prangishvili, I. V. System approach and system-wide patterns/I.V.Prangishvili.–M.:SINTEG,2000.–528p.
17. ISO / IEC 15288 – 2005. State Russian Standard. Information Technology. System Engineering. Life Cycle
Processes of ISO/IEC 15288:2002 Systems. – М.:Federal Agency for the Regulation and Metrology,2006.–54p.
18. Polovinkin, V. A systematic approach to the evaluation of the life cycle of naval armament and the methods of its implementation / V. Polovinkin, А. Dyshkantyuk // Morskoy Sbornik. – 2009.–№7.–P.23–28.
19. Gaykovich, А. I. Basic theory of design of complex technical systems / А. I. Gaykovich. – St. Petersburg : MORINTEKH Research Center, 2001. – 412 p.
20. Samkov, T. D. Decision theory: lecture notes / T. D. Samkov. – Novosibirsk : Novosibirsk State Technical University, 2010. – 107 p.
21. Reliable and efficient technique: reference series. Vol. 3. The effectiveness of technical systems / ed. by V. F. Utkin, Yu. V. Kryuchkov. – M. : Mechanical Engineering, 1988. – 328 p.
22. Basics of synthesis of aircraft systems / А. А. Lebedev, G. G. Adzhimamudov, V. N. Baranov et al. ; ed. by А. А. Lebedev. – M. : Publishing house of Moscow Aviation Institute, 1996. – 224 p.
23. Rayfa, G. Decision analysis (Introduction to the problem of choice under uncertainty) / G. Rayfa. – M. : Science, 1977. – 408 p.
24. Andreychivov, А. V. System analysis of strategic decisions in innovation. Mathematical, heuristic and intelligent methods of system analysis and synthesis of innovation / А. V. Andreychivov, О. N. Andreichikova. – M. : LIBROKOM Book House, 2013. – 304 p.